Waiver Based Home Care Services From OSH
OSH home care services are designed to help you stay in your home and live your own life. In many states and for many individuals, Medicaid waivers will pay for these services. Our waiver-based home care services include:
- Meal Preparation
- Transferring and providing general comfort
- Bathing and toileting
- Physical exercise and stimulation
- Personal care
- Other activities that make your days easier
We can also assist with the following services:
- Self-administered Medications. We’ll remind you when it’s time to take your medicine.
- Respite Care. When primary care is provided by your loved ones, we can lend a helping hand.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living. We can provide some extra help to make living life on your terms a bit easier.
We work with most state and local Medicaid private caregiver waivers, including:
Office of Long Term Living (OLTL)
Office of Developmental Programs (ODP)
MCO Affiliations for DE
- United Healthcare
We are experts at understanding Medicaid and various health insurance plans — if you have a question about which private caregiver waivers you are qualified to receive, contact your local office. We’ll walk you through the process.