Skilled Nursing Services from OSH
OSH home care services provide you with essential care to help you stay in your home and live your own life. For those who need medical assistance at home, our skilled nursing services offer Florida residents the flexibility of home medical care, when you need it.
Our skilled nursing care for Florida residents can include the following services:
- Intravenous infusions
- Medication management
- Patient assessments
- Teaching visits
- Diabetes management teaching and care
- Assistance in coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy and supplies
- Wound care/wound VAC
- Monitoring vitals
- Private duty nursing
- Enteral teaching and feedings
- Tracheostomy teaching and care
Depending on your specific needs, flexible options for our skilled nursing services in Florida include:
- Private Duty. For long-term needs, we’ll help partner you with a compassionate private duty nurse. We’ll help you find the right match for your needs.
- Hourly Services. OSH can provide skilled nursing services at regular intervals (like once a week or once a month), depending on your unique requirements.
- Intermittent Services. When you have special circumstances that require a skilled nurse, call OSH. We’ll have a compassionate, experienced nurse there when you need care.
Why OSH for skilled nursing services?
Your involvement is essential to providing all of our skilled nursing home care services that empower you to live your life. OSH skilled nursing services offer:
- A Team Approach. Our skilled nurses work with your primary care physician and home care provider to provide your care as a team. And while our skilled nursing services are available to Florida residents, we’ll work with your primary care physician wherever he or she may reside. Your physician will be highly involved with your care.
- Exceptional Service. At OSH, there is nothing more important to every member of our team than providing you with truly exceptional service. We will go above and beyond — both in our office and with our caregivers and nurses — to ensure you receive the highest quality care.
- Strong Relationships. Finding the right private duty nurse is one of the most important steps of the process. Your OSH team will work with you to find the best match for your specific needs. Our focus is on building strong, lasting relationships with you — both for your nurse and with our entire office. We are here for you.
We take extra steps to ensure you always feel the “OSH difference.” It is essential to who we are, and we are proud to provide you with the highest quality care.