Behavioral Health Services from OSH
Our team is comprised of trained professionals rely on the fundamental principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to guide and develop comprehensive evaluations, evidence based treatments and individualized supports for those we serve. Our program offers unique support services located directly in the environments where support is needed; in the homes and communities where our consumers reside. Our mission is to facilitate naturalistic learning opportunities for sustainable outcomes across the live span.
Depending on your specific needs, service options include:
- Community Recreation & Leisure. Getting out in the community and making connections with others provides the opportunity for personal growth. We assist our consumers in participating in a variety of community-based programs such as therapeutic hobbies, arts & entertainment, exercise & fitness, and sports & team games.
- Skill Acquisition & Behavior Management. It is our goal to assist our consumers in their personal development. Focusing on the skills necessary for lifelong success in a variety of life domains, our team develops skill acquisition programs tailored to the specific needs of the learner. Lifelong skill attainment is integral on the path towards independence..
- Personal Care. We know that the simple tasks can often be the most difficult . OSBH is here to alleviate the struggles associated with activities of daily life through the establishment of routines.
- Family Training & Support. Healthy living and happy living are the cornerstones of OSBH for our consumers and their families. We understand that support plans can provide some challenges for families, so we strive to alleviate some of the stress. In an effort to strengthen the resources available to families and supporters of individuals with disabilities, OSBH is eager to support families.
Why OSBH for behavioral health services?
- Available to You. We service every county in Pennsylvania. Not one of the 8 offices throughout the state is a franchise. We are on-call 24/7 and we don’t mean a call center. We mean our local branch employees, the ones you talk to, the ones who know you, answer the phone.
- Our People. We believe that improvement starts from within. OSBH is led by a Masters level Behavior Analyst, who has dedicated her career to improving the standard of care offered. Our support program is dynamic, and is constantly evolving to suit the individual needs of our unique consumers.
- Individualized Support. We create individualized support programs. No two consumers are the same, so why should their programs be? We support families every step of the way. Need more training or literature? We’ll happily provide it!
We take extra steps to ensure you always feel the “OSH difference.” It is essential to who we are, and we are proud to provide you with the highest quality care. For more information on our Behavioral Health Division check us out here.